Providing a range of appropriate play activities for children- this would include making story sacks for childrens books. Making games for small children to help enhance development.
- Understand about child development.
- Encouraging children to eat healthy- how to make interesting meals for children.
- How to care for babies and children- how to bath a baby, how to making bottles for babies, how to change a nappy.
- How to make delicious homemade meals on a budget.
- How to make seasonal soup and home-made bread.
- How to make simple home-made, healthy snacks.
Delivery: Can be delivered as a one off or series of workshops
Maximum number young people: 10
Delivery requirements: Running water, a cosy room, seats and tables, kitchen
Availability Autumn Term 4th September until 19th December 2017
Weekdays: Thursday and Friday
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday